Home Study Evaluations and Updates
Therapeutic and educational parent preparation for all domestic and international adoptions.
Assistance with paperwork necessary to meet Connecticut state regulations for adoptive parents.
Post Adoption Supervision
After your child comes home, support and guidance for issues of adjustment.
Basic developmental assessment.
Referrals to appropriate developmental and/or mental help professionals for post adoption issues.
Assistance with paperwork and process nesses to finalize the adoption in the state of Connecticut.
Co-parent Adoption Home Studies
Our staff is knowledgeable about co-parent adoption issues.
Rainbow Adoptions can work with the families attorney or provide a referral of an attorney to help with the Probate Court process.
Our Commitment to Service
- We are committed to providing services for all types of families, both traditional and non-traditional.
- We welcome single- and two-parent families of any race or religious background.
- We embrace the diversity of all families!
- We are especially committed to making sure that a family is ready to adopt.
- We will work with dedication and efficiency to help you realize your dream of becoming a parent.
- We work on a very individualized, personal level to assist you through every step of the adoption process.
- Lori Snow, Psy. D. Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Executive Director
- Laura Saunders, Psy.D. Licensed Psychologist and Clinical Director