Rainbow Adoptions International Inc.
Who We Are
Rainbow Adoptions International Inc is a licensed, non-profit child-placing agency
located in Avon, Connecticut. We are licensed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) to provide a full range of adoption services for families who reside in Connecticut. Rainbow Adoptions International Inc is a licensed, non-profit, child-placing agency with a 501(c)(3) status for charitable purposes. We are committed to providing services for all types of families, both traditional and non-traditional. We welcome single- and two-parent families of any race or religious background.
We embrace the diversity of all families! We are especially committed to making sure that a family
is ready to adopt. We will work with dedication and efficiency to help you realize your dream of becoming a parent. We work on a very individualized, personal level to assist you through every
step of the adoption process.
- Home-study evaluations and updates
- Thorough parental preparation for domestic and international adoptions
- Sensitive exploration of background information of adoptive parents
- Lori Snow, Psy. D. Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Executive Director
- Laura Saunders, Psy.D. Licensed Psychologist and Clinical Director
We offer services for everyone involved in an adoption – birth parents, adoptive parents, family members and future siblings.
Call Us Today • 860-677-0032
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC